Largest Hyperbaric Medicine Clinic in Ontario
MO2R is a premium medical clinic, operating state-of-the-art equipment. This clinic capacity supports:
- A wide range of hyperbaric oxygen therapies (HBOT) and services.
- Swift and reliable access to services and streamlined responses to address urgent patient needs
A Safe Clinical Environment
We have implemented the highest level protection measures to ensure the safety of our patients, through significantly enhanced air quality, including:
- Germicidal/Virucidal ultraviolet light to effectively kill viruses and bacteria
- Enhanced and highly filtered air flow to decrease potential contaminants
- Extra large capacity medical-grade air cleaners with HEPA filtration to remove particulate as small as.01 microns
Our MonoPlace Chambers
In our mono-place chamber, air pressure is increased many times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, much more oxygen is breathed into the lungs where it passes into the bloodstream and then to the tissues. The high dose oxygen delivery to the body’s repair cells as well as damaged tissues can stimulate repair and recovery.
With one patient capacity, this chamber is used for singular dives. Each patient is closely monitored by our staff as they undergo their treatment.
HOW HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY WORKS
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. Facilitated by accredited professionals HBOT is the mode of treatment at MO2R.
Walkthrough the facility with one of our staff. Learn what to expect, how to prep and what the treatment process involves. The tour has been updated to express COVID-19 specific processes.